1. Google places ads all over the internet that say: "Make Money With Google!" and "Earn Money With Google AdSense!" (ENTICING and LURING people into using their products and services).
2. Google FIRST "Reviews" and then "Approves" AdWords and AdSense accounts when they are created (Verifying and confirming their legitimacy).
3. Google sends emails to users of their products and services that say: "Invest in clicks that turn into profits. Think like your customers - bid on keywords they are already searching for" and "Draw the audience you want by creating specific ads for each keyword list…the more business you'll get" (Encouraging and manipulating users of their products and services to give more of their hard earned money to Google).
4. Google says: "Increase Revenues With Strategic Placement Of Google Ads Within Your Websites" (Encouraging and manipulating people into spending enormous amounts of their precious and valuable time working on their websites in an effort to attain their desired and promised financial reward).
5. IF and WHEN users of Google AdSense begin earning substantial AdSense revenues, Google indiscriminately and WRONGFULLY Disables their AdWords and/or AdSense accounts so that Google can avoid making payouts and pocket their own share in order to increase Google revenues and profits at the expense of the website owners. Google defends this unethical and illegal practice by claiming they only disable AdSense accounts for "Policy Violations." They feign BOGUS reasons that are nothing more than smokescreens and convenient "scapegoat" excuses, which enables them to get away with it. It is a subtle, brilliant, and profitable scheme. It is an International SCAM.
6. In so doing Google wrongfully steals people's money by both confiscating their AdSense revenues and manipulating them out of AdWords payments. With no AdSense revenues going back to the website owners who spent their hard earned money promoting and marketing their website(s) with Google AdWords, Google ensures that the AdWords payments are a 100% Profit (GAIN) for Google and a Total LOSS for the website owners.
7. Google wrongfully puts website owners out of business… squandering and wasting people's precious and valuable time, energy, creativity, dreams, visions, hopes, ambitions, money, and resources. There are MANY Google Victims.
Mike Singer/Google Internet Business Protection Act (2012-13)
The Federal Government and/or each State needs to mandate the following:
Google (BING and all other such companies) MUST communicate with AdSense publishers and ALL similar Advertising Code Publishers in a thorough, reasonable, comprehensive, and verbal manner providing advanced notice and/or warning with "Specific Reasons" for alleged "Policy Violations" prior to disabling ANY AdWords and/or AdSense account. And they MUST provide users of their products and services with an opportunity and reasonable amount of time to fix ANY and ALL alleged "Policy Violations" after they have been "Specifically" delineated.
If Google has done, and continues to do, enough times to enough people what they have done to us - STEALING $38,000.00 FROM US (not to mention squandering years of our precious and valuable time and energy) - it will amount to millions, perhaps billions, of dollars in ill-gotten and stolen revenues in Google's pocketbook over the years. We have already PROVED there are literally hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of Google Victims. That is why we are imploring the States, Federal Government, and Media to get involved.
Below you will find: "Common Sense" Questions and Answers; Sensible, Reasonable, and Fair Business Practices; and Feasible Government Business Regulations. Giving consideration to these things will help eliminate Google's SCAM and prevent it from continuing. To disregard the information below is to defend, uphold, and support the Google SCAM.
Here are some FACTS:
1. FACT: Google places ads all over the internet that say: "Make Money With Google!" and "Earn Money With Google AdSense!" Google sends emails to users of their products and services that say: "Invest in clicks that turn into profits. Think like your customers - bid on keywords they are already searching for." and "Draw the audience you want by creating specific ads for each keyword list…the more business you'll get." Google says: "Increase Revenues With Strategic Placement Of Google Ads Within Your Websites."All of those things are "Common Sense" indicators that Google is ENTICING and LURING people into using their products and services, ENCOURAGING and/or MANIPULATING users of their products and services to give more of their hard earned money to Google, and ENCOURAGING and/or MANIPULATING people into spending enormous amounts of their precious and valuable time working on their websites in an effort to attain their desired and promised financial reward.
2. FACT: Google first "Reviews" and then "Approves" or "Disapproves" AdWords and AdSense accounts.That is a "Common Sense" indicator that a website that is "Approved" should NOT be subsequently Disabled. An argument might be made that a person may alter their website after it was "Approved" causing it to be subsequently Disabled. However, if a person has Screenshots and/or Video Footage of their website at the time it was "Approved" and can show (prove) that the website was NOT changed or altered in any way since it was "Approved" then Google should NOT be permitted to subsequently Disable their AdWords and/or AdSense account.
3. FACT: People spend an enormous amount of their precious and valuable time, energy, and resources building their websites and Blogs and implementing their "Approved" AdWords and AdSense accounts.That is a "Common Sense" indicator that if Google subsequently believes there is a problem and wishes to Disable AdWords and/or AdSense accounts Google should FIRST be required to tell people "Specifically" what the alleged problem is. And Google should be required to provide people with a "Fair" opportunity and "Reasonable" amount of time to fix the alleged problem after it has been "Specifically" identified. Google should NOT be permitted to take away a person's RIGHT and OPPORTUNITY to continue earning money all together by Disabling their AdWords and/or AdSense account.
4. FACT: Google takes people's money to promote and market their websites after they have been "Reviewed," "Approved," and determined by "Google Specialists" to be "Compliant." If Google can take people's money to promote and market their websites that have been "Reviewed," "Approved," and determined by "Google Specialists" to be "Compliant," then Google should be required to let people place AdSense Ads within those websites.
5. FACT: We were "Making Money With Google" earning a substantial amount of AdSense Revenues (for our families and ourselves) due to our creative and strategic efforts (time, energy, and creativity), our use of Google's products and services (AdWords and AdSense), and our financial investments (more than $8,000.00). Google stole $38,000.00 from us. Google manipulated us out of $8,600.00 in AdWords "Investments" that we spent to promote and market our "Reviewed," "Approved," and "Compliant" websites. And Google confiscated - STOLE - more than $29,347.00 in rightfully earned AdSense Revenues from us. Google WRONGFULLY Disabled our AdSense accounts to avoid making further payouts to us and Google put us Out of Business ENTIRELY. Google took away our RIGHT and OPPORTUNITY to continue earning money with our Online Internet Website Businesses. Google has WRONGFULLY taken away from us our substantial current and future earnings.
6. FACT: Thousands of people are being WRONGFULLY mislead, abused, and taken advantage of by Google - EVERY MONTH - just as we were.We discovered numerous Blogs and Websites wherein other people have expressed the same or similar violations and offenses have occurred to them. And we discovered thousands of people use the Google Search Bar EVERY MONTH to search terms, or "Keywords," that are directly related to all such abuses.
Here are some "Common Sense" Questions and Answers:
The following questions are put forth in conjunction with the REALITY that Google entices and lures people into using their products and services with the promise of them being able to "Make Money With Google!" If the following questions were asked what would the obvious answers be?
Q. Should Google be allowed to arbitrarily Disable a person's AdWords or AdSense account for no reason, especially if the person is earning money from those accounts?
A. No. But Google does do that.
Q. Should Google be allowed to Disable a person's AdWords or AdSense account just because the person is earning substantial AdSense revenues, so Google can avoid making payouts?
A. No. But Google does do that.
Q. If Google believes they have a reason to Disable a person's AdWords or AdSense account, especially AFTER Google has already "Reviewed" and "Approved" the account, should Google be required to tell the person "Specifically" what the problem is? And should Google be required to give the person a "Fair" opportunity and "Reasonable" amount of time to fix the alleged problem BEFORE Google Disables their account so they can endeavor to maintain their profitable business?
A. Yes. But Google does NOT do that.
Q. If Google is willing to take people's money to promote and market their websites after they have been "Reviewed," "Approved," and determined by Google Specialists" to be "Compliant," should Google be required to allow people to place AdSense Ads within those websites.
A. Yes. But, to the contrary, Google Disables MANY such AdWords and AdSense accounts in order to avoid making payouts and increase their own revenues and profits at the expense of Online Internet Website Business Entrepreneurs.
Here is the Solution
Establish Government Business Regulations that address and remedy the ABOVE issues to protect Consumers, Investors, and Online Internet Website Business Entrepreneurs. Implement the Mike Singer/Google Intent Business Protection Act (or whatever you want to call it).
Due to the enormous size, popularity, and financial strength of Google it is not clear to us if our complaints have been taken seriously, especially since we have received no indication that anything is being done to address and resolve the problem - the Google SCAM - that we have identified and exposed. Additionally, we are concerned about the possibility of cover-ups to protect Google, which will only serve to leave the public vulnerable. That is one of the main reasons why we have filed our complaints with so many different Agencies, Politicians, and Government Regulatory Agencies. We figure if certain people in any given Agency are prone to covering up for Google (through "Friendships" and/or "Payoffs"), perhaps they won't be able to because of the integrity and commitment of other individuals working within other Agencies that are charged with the task of protecting the public and business entrepreneurs, as well as eliminating and penalizing Corporate Fraud. So we will continue directing as MANY Agencies, Politicians, and Government Regulatory Agencies as we can to our website where they will find ALL of the information, evidence, and documentation they need in order to take Appropriate, Swift, and Public Action to address and remedy this Very Real and Very Serious Problem.
Governors, Attorney Generals, the FBI, and the Department of Justice (DOJ) SHOULD be involved with this case because it has to do with Financial Crimes that may well be "deliberately" committed through a SCAM, which we have uncovered, identified, and made known within our website and through our TWO (2) Videos.
Senators, Congressmen, Congresswomen, and the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) SHOULD be involved with this case because it has to do with Google taking people's money, asking them to "Invest" in clicks, and stealing their profits and revenues in a misleading, deceptive, and underhanded manner.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB), the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) SHOULD be involved with this case because it has to do with Fraudulent, Deceptive, and Unfair Business Practices per page 106 of the 2012 Consumer Action Handbook.
The 2012 Consumer Action Handbook says: "The FTC works for the consumer to prevent Fraudulent, Deceptive, and Unfair Business Practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop, and avoid them."
The Financial Crimes Report to the Public, Fiscal Years 2010-2011 says: "The mission of the FCS is to oversee the investigation offinancial fraud… The ECU is responsible for significant frauds targeted against individuals… to includecorporate fraud… investment fraud schemes… and mass marketing fraud. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) investigates matters relating tofraud, theft… characterized bydeceit, concealment, or violation of trust... committed by individuals and organizations to obtain personal or business advantage. The FBI focuses its financial crimes investigations on such criminal activities as corporate fraud… financial institution fraud…mass marketing fraud... mass-communication media… and the Internet. The FBI continues to coordinate with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), the SEC, and other U.S. law enforcement and regulatory agenciesto identify and address possible corporate fraud.
The links below will take you directly to the most important pages on this website, in our perceived order of priority, importance, and significance: