Unfair Business Practices, Financial Crimes, Theft (DOJ, SEC, FTC)
If that is NOT creating an Unfair Business Advantage for Google at the expense of Consumers, Investors, and Business Entrepreneurs… what is? If that is NOT representative of Fraudulent, Deceptive, and Unfair Business Practices… what is? If that is NOT a SCAM… what is?
1. Google places ads all over the internet that say: "Make Money With Google!" and "Earn Money With Google AdSense!" (ENTICING and LURING people into using their products and services).
2. Google FIRST "Reviews" and then "Approves" AdWords and AdSense accounts when they are created (Verifying and confirming their legitimacy).
3. Google sends emails to users of their products and services that say: "Invest in clicks that turn into profits. Think like your customers - bid on keywords they are already searching for" and "Draw the audience you want by creating specific ads for each keyword list…the more business you'll get" (Encouraging and manipulating users of their products and services to give more of their hard earned money to Google).
4. Google says: "Increase Revenues With Strategic Placement Of Google Ads Within Your Websites" (Encouraging and manipulating people into spending enormous amounts of their precious and valuable time working on their websites in an effort to attain their desired and promised financial reward).
5. IF and WHEN users of Google AdSense begin earning substantial AdSense revenues, Google indiscriminately and WRONGFULLY Disables their AdWords and/or AdSense accounts so that Google can avoid making payouts and pocket their own share in order to increase Google revenues and profits at the expense of the website owners. Google defends this unethical and illegal practice by claiming they only disable AdSense accounts for "Policy Violations." They feign BOGUS reasons that are nothing more than smokescreens and convenient "scapegoat" excuses, which enables them to get away with it. It is a subtle, brilliant, and profitable scheme. It is an International SCAM.
6. In so doing Google wrongfully steals people's money by both confiscating their AdSense revenues and manipulating them out of AdWords payments. With no AdSense revenues going back to the website owners who spent their hard earned money promoting and marketing their website(s) with Google AdWords, Google ensures that the AdWords payments are a 100% Profit (GAIN) for Google and a Total LOSS for the website owners.
7. Google wrongfully puts website owners out of business… squandering and wasting people's precious and valuable time, energy, creativity, dreams, visions, hopes, ambitions, money, and resources. There are MANY Google Victims.
The 2012 Consumer Action Handbook says:
"The FTC works for the consumer to prevent Fraudulent, Deceptive, and Unfair Business Practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop, and avoid them."
The Financial Crimes Report to the Public, Fiscal Years 2010-2011 says: "The mission of the FCS is to oversee the investigation of financial fraud… The ECU is responsible for significant frauds targeted against individuals… to include corporate fraud… investment fraud schemes… and mass marketing fraud. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) investigates matters relating to fraud, theft… characterized by deceit, concealment, or violation of trust... committed by individuals and organizations to obtain personal or business advantage. The FBI focuses its financial crimes investigations on such criminal activities as corporate fraud… financial institution fraud… mass marketing fraud... mass-communication media… and the Internet. The FBI continues to coordinate with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), the SEC, and other U.S. law enforcement and regulatory agencies to identify and address possible corporate fraud."
So far one (1) Respectable, Decent, Honest, Upstanding "MAN" of Character and Good Intention, Senator Marco Rubio, has stepped up to the plate to proclaim his SUPPORT for our efforts to Expose and Remedy this Very REAL, Very SERIOUS, and Very DANGEROUS Problem concerning Google Fraud, Deception, Manipulation, Anti-Business Practices, and Theft. Senator Marco Rubio has stated, specifically in conjunction with our complaints against Google, Inc., that he will work for "Effective, Targeted Regulations" and "Consumer Protection" and he thanked us for giving him the opportunity to address this matter. Additionally, one (1) Agency, the Department of Justice Antitrust Division, has responded to our complaints indicating the Federal Trade Commission is the appropriate agency to address and resolve this matter. We have not heard from them. However, we believe this is obviously a matter for the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC), and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). It is also a matter for the Media so they can help consumers avoid this International Google SCAM.
The Department of Justice (DOJ) SHOULD be involved with this case because it has to do with Financial Crimes that may well be "deliberately" committed through a SCAM, which we have uncovered, identified, and made known on our website and through our TWO (2) Videos (above).
The Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) SHOULD be involved with this case because it has to do with Google taking people's money, asking them to "Invest" in clicks, and stealing their profits and revenues in a misleading, deceptive, and underhanded manner.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) SHOULD be involved with this case because it has to do with Fraudulent, Deceptive, and Unfair Business Practices per page 106 of the 2012 Consumer Action Handbook.
Given the ABOVE, please consider your involvement with this matter... review our email correspondence with Senator Marco Rubio (HERE)... and SHARE this website with ANY and ALL appropriate Authorities. Thanks!!!